10 Points to the first person who cites the title without Google aid.
It is official. I had my first surgery. My first anesthesia, fist incision, first everything. And let me just say, “Wow, am I ever glad to be alive!”
In no particular order and with the hindrance of pain meds, here are some things I still have a chance to do:
- More chances to help my kids learn to love veggies
- Celebrating birthday parties
- Walking in a sunny breeze with a man I’ve been married to for TEN years and loving him like I mean it
- Riding bikes
- Writing more/sharing more of what I have to give
- Living debt-free
- Teaching my girls to cook, not just bake
- Driving with the windows down
- Polishing my toenails
- Studying God’s word and live close to Him
What wonderful opportunities. Thank you to all who participated in saving my life.